Monday, January 4, 2016

2016 Reading List

Something that has always been important to me is reading all kinds of different books and just soaking everything in; whether it be fiction or non-fiction. I can remember doing nothing but reading growing up. I would go through 3 books a week. Not only that, but I would be able to give a full fledged review. So, I plan on going back to that. I will try read 3 books a month. I already have the first quarter of the year covered with these 9 books.

  1. The Bible For Black Girls x Chelsea Claverie
  2. Send It On x Jouelzy
  3. #GIRLBOSS x Sophia Amoruso
  4. Bad Feminist Essays by Roxane Gay
  5. Ghana Must Go x Taiye Selasi
  6. It's Not How Good How You Are, It's How Good You Want To Be x Paul Arden
  7. Damn Good Advice (For People With Talent) x George Lois
  8. F*ck Feelings: One Shrink's Practical Advice for Managing All Life's Impossible Problems x Michael I.Bennett, MD & Sarah Bennett
  9. You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life x Jen Sincero



Be on the lookout for reviews and/or join in reading with me.


Do you have any book recommendations?


xx, Jasmine


Twitter | Instagram | Fashion Blog | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment